The National Youth Transitions Center provides programs that directly serve young people with disabilities, including:
- Career counseling and exploration
- School-to-work readiness training
- Work-based learning (mentoring and internships)
- Personal development and leadership training
- Family education and support
The Center also serve as a national clearinghouse for research, advocacy and evaluation of support systems for youth and young people with disabilities in transition.
Ultimately, the Center's partners bring their expertise and resources to create successful programs that serve as models for communities across the country.
For an overview of the current programming at the NYTC, please see the Calendar >